Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 5/16/08

Can you say "Plateau?"...

Current Weight: 331
Last Week's Weight: 330
Gain for the Week: 1

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 52


Up, down, up, down....I feel like the stock market!

OK - so I'm exhausted. I haven't exercised in forever. No excuses, but you have to realize that your physical condition is going to affect your weigh loss (or gain! HA!). Two 14+ hour drives to Kentucky and then trying to play "catch-up" for the time I missed. Oh, and did I mention that we are going to be away next week for a scheduled vacation?? Got to get some things taken care of before we leave.

Lack of Sleep + Stress + Too Many Work Hours = NOT HEALTHY!

However, sometimes that is life. The thing to do is try to make sure you don't have weeks like this all the time.

PRAYER REQUEST: Our vacation next week is on a cruise! It is my first and everyone has been warning me that the food is everywhere. I need to stay on track. I covet your prayer support to help me not lose my mind at the 24-hour pizza place. (Side note: how cool is a 24-hour pizza parlour on a ship!?!) Thanks!

Live Well, Live Healthy!

Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, I'm praying for you. The cruise information channel says they serve 8 meals a day on this ship. Also, I had some of that pizza. It is good... Probably TOO good. Keep up the good fight, even in the most trying times.

Love in Christ,
Michael Moore

Anonymous said...

Aloha Mike, we hope the cruise does not cause a lot of damage, but the good news is that its probably reversible. We are certain that you will reach your goal so you can look forward to the Hawaiian shirt. Having said that we intend on doing a custom made one for you, but we need some insight on what size you will eventually need. When you get time would you drop us an email or give us a call so we can get an idea on sizing. I have a really cool print in mind that would look excellent if teamed with a pair of kaki colored pants (jeans too).

Charles