Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm pushing for the end...

Current Weight: 307
Last Week's Weight: 309
Loss for the Week: 2

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 76


OK, I have to tell you that was surprised by the loss this week. I thought for sure that this would be an even week. It is interesting how you can "Feel" thinner or fatter and it has nothing to do with your actual weight (I know I'm not telling most of you ladies anything you don't already know!).

In 13 days it will be Christmas and that means Christmas dinner! So, I really need to drop these pounds before then. Ugh! More bike!

Live Well, Live Healthy,

Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its Ari - You are kickin' it! ;-) And you are almost there and I KNOW you can do it! Love you! ;-)

Benjamin C. McKeown said...

Any chance of you becoming a bike commuter in '09 Mike?

taralynn819 said...

JUST FOUR MORE!!! You're gonna stay above the yellow line!!!