Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 4/11/08

Another Friday, another moment of truth...

Current Weight: 333
Last Week's Weight: 335
Loss for the Week: 2

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 50!!!


Ok, so I know that every pound is important but there is something about hitting 50 that is way cool! PTL!

I'm sorry that I didn't post anything this week. I have some great stuff that I need to sit down and write but the week just got away from me. Keep watching, I will get something up this weekend.

BTW, I have had many people asking me about doing another "Tasting Experience" at SupperThymeUSA. Yes! We will be doing another event in May. Details coming soon.

Have a great weekend!

Live Well, Live Healthy!

Mike

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I have a “50” coming up next month and its not weight loss. You can do better then 2lbs Mike, you see the Hawaiian shirt comes with a little irony because in 1958 I was donated to www.cradle.org and I know you are familiar with such entities. But you don’t get the inside scoop or the shirt until you drop 80!

jboldt said...

Awesome job, Mike!!! Every pound really is an accomplishment, but 50 pounds is a huge milestone in your journey! I've hit a plateau and have been losing and gaining the same two pounds for a couple of weeks, so your continued progress is an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work! Three more pounds until your shopping spree!

Janet B.

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Yay! That's so great, Mike! We are rooting for you!

Christina Ross said...

You are doing a great job Mike. Hows Baltimore with out us?? Texas is great..Dave and I started a diet yesterday- keep us in your prayers. Its going to be hard. Good for you- 50 lbs is awesome, way to go. Keep going, your doing amazing stuff!!!
God Bless!!!
Christina Ross