Sunday, April 6, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 4/4/08

It felt like a good week....

Current Weight: 335
Last Week's Weight: 338
Loss for the Week: 3

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 48


...and it was!

Here is the funny thing, our morning show spent the morning broadcasting live from a Chick-fil-a. While there, I announced that I was at 335 and lost 2 pounds! When someone asked me what my total loss was...I couldn't remember. I grabbed the laptop and pulled up my blog to check. Imagine my surprise when I saw that it was actually 3 pounds lost for a total of 48! It is great to realize that I have been so focused on getting healthy that I didn't even remember how much weight I lost. Cool!

I will post some more this week!

Live Well, Live Healthy,

Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike you are doing an awesome job with the weight loss! Keep going… me and the folks in Oahu are cheering for you.

Charles

Rgutro said...

Mike- That's how you know that you've changed your lifestyle- you didn't know how much weight you were losing, just that you were losing it through better diet and exercise. Talk about temptation..doing a remote in a Chik-Fil-A! You're doing great, keep it up! Rob