Sunday, March 30, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 3/28/08

Drum roll please......

Current Weight: 338
Last Week's Weight: 340
Loss for the Week: 2

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 45


I'm thinking about getting a snare drum installed in the bathroom just for my weigh-ins!

It was an interesting week. I had at least four people at different times comment on how baggy my pants were looking. It was nice. Stacey and I have struck a deal. When I get down to 330, I get to buy a couple of pairs of jeans and a new belt. It is a weird place to be in - you don't want to spend a lot of money on new clothes when you are not finished losing. But you don't want to look like you're playing "dress-up" in your Dad's clothes.

BTW - I want to thank Wave Shoppe Hawaiian Shirts for a little extra incentive. The owner found my blog and my love of Hawaiian shirts and has offered me a brand-new shirt from their collection when I hit my goal. I will post a pic of me and my new shirt when I reach 300lbs. You can check out their website: CLICK HERE!

Live Well, Live Healthy!

Mike

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Keep up the good work! I'm pretty much in the same predicament (trying to lose a few extra pounds), and your progress is pretty inspiring.

Anonymous said...

By the way, ALOHA from the beautiful Hawaiian island of Oahu! :)

Anna said...

Hi, Mike! It looks like you are making fantastic progress! Very inspiring!

I love listening to you guys in the morning!

Not You said...

What an inspiration you are Mike! Our household is trying to get fit for the Lord's work as well. We have cut out white flour & sugar, regular sodas and limiting our meat intake.
We are praying for you!