Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 3/14/08

Time for the moment of truth...

Current Weight: 344
Last Week's Weight: 344
Loss for the Week: 0

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 39


Huh? I felt like I lost weight. :-)

Look, here's the thing - you can too caught up in the numbers. I was a bit disappointed when I hit the scale. But even though I am committed to losing 80 pounds (and more!), my journey is about getting healthy and living a better life. That has to be the focus. I know that I ate foods that are helping my body and not hurting it. And it is delicious! Lean grilled meats and fish (even shrimp), fresh vegetables and fruits, even peanut butter. All good and all good for you. I'm have come to realize that The Lord made amazing treats for us to enjoy. And as usual we take the natural, make it un-natural and then wonder why it screws us up!

So, I'm feeling ok. Sure a few pounds down would have been nice but....we move forward.

I should also mention that "Fitness Guru" Jimmy Page told me that your body tends to normalize the new way you eat and exercise. That means you need to change up the exercises you do to give you "muscle confusion." Make sure you check out Jimmy's website over on the right side of the page to see more about how to live a "Fit Life."

BTW, you still have time to make your reservation for our SupperThymeUSA "Tasting Experience" this coming Tuesday. It is Free! I would love to meet you and let you try some of the wonderful food I'm eating everyday. See the post below for all the info.

I have decided to end my posts with a new sign off that speaks more to how I feel these days.

Live Well, Live Healthy!

Mike

No comments: