Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sneeking A Peek & The Tasting

Ok - I couldn't help it...

I had to jump on the scale and see how I was doing half-way through the week. I've lost TWO POUNDS! Whew! I really needed to make sure I was on track. When you have a week where you haven't dropped any weight it does make you pay more attention to what you are eating and how you are exercising.

Well, today is the SupperThymeUSA tasting. Even if you haven't made a reservation I hope you will join us! We have made extra space of folks to just walk-in and enjoy. So....

Come and stop by at 11:30am, 12:30pm, 5:00pm or 6:00pm. I would love to meet you and you can try all the great food I have been enjoying on the Fast Track program. Also, you can register to win a free week of the Fast Track meals or a 10-pack of their Extreme Fitness meals. Need directions or more info: Click Here!

Live Well, Live Healthy!

Mike

No comments: