Monday, April 28, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 4/25/08

In the 1st Annual Battle of Mike vs. Nashville.....

Nashville won!

Current Weight: 334
Last Week's Weight: 331
GAIN for the Week: 3

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 49


I thought I would walk into Nashville with all my newfound knowledge about eating, portions, etc. and just sail right through. Instead, Nashville (and by that I mean - pork bbq, catfish, biscuits and gravy) knocked me for a loop!

I was a little too cocky! Three-months of good eating habits could not overcome 40-years of bad habits and the little excuses you tell yourself. I must give credit to Lisa from my Supperthyme USA because she called it. She tried to tell me to take some Fast Track food with me or work out a way to pick up some from the Nashville locations. But NOOOOO! I told her I would be OK and not to worry. WRONG!!!! But its alright because she won't gloat, she will just pat me on the head, give me my next week's worth of food and tell me that I will do better next week. And I will.

Live Well, Live Healthy!

Mike

No comments: