Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 6/13/08

Friday the 13th...Bad luck? No Way!

Current Weight: 327
Last Week's Weight: 329
Loss for the Week: 2

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 56


Ok, I finally feel like I'm getting back on track. It was a good week with food but I have decided that I am going to help kick-start my system by cutting back on my carbs next week. one of the great things about the SupperThyme Fast Tack program is that I can choose my own meals each week. So, if I want to cut back on carbs, I just order more eggs, fish and veggies and less of the meals with pasta (Eventhough it is low-carb, it still has some).

Let me encourage you to focus on your eating this summer. Many people think Winter is the toughest time to lose weight. However, I believe that summer poses the biggest threat. Days at the pool, beach, picnics, cookouts, amusement parks and so-on. Planning is the key! It is not my strongest suit. I have to work to make sure that I have the things (food & snacks) I need. Ones that will work with what ever situation I'm going into. Also, check websites for amusement parks and restaurants to find the places that have meals and snacks that would be healthier. Most parks have at least a few spots to take care of those of us working to stay (or get) healthy.

I hope that helps! Let's make this a great summer!

Live Well, Live Healthy!

Mike

1 comment:

taralynn819 said...

Looking good, Mike!!!