Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 6/6/08

Can you say "Yo-yo?"...

Current Weight: 329
Last Week's Weight: 328
Gain for the Week: 1

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 54


What can I tell you? It was a tough week. Not so much on the eating side but the exercise and enough sleep side. Didn't get enough of either!

I spent a good portion of the week trying to get things arraigned at the house so it will allow me to spend more time there and less tied to the office. This will allow me the time to rest in the afternoon but still get my work done. Thus letting me get to bed earlier which makes it easier to get up to workout.

It just seems like I had to give up this week to do things better in the long term. If I stick to my guns, then it will be worth it. But I have to really plan. (not my strongest trait!) It is easy to make that an excuse. So, if you see me post something like this in the next few weeks - you have my permission to call me out and tell me that I am just making excuses. HA!

Here is to a better next week!

Live Well, Live Healthy!

Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike....I think we have all had those weeks. Hang in there....you know what went wrong this week, and what you can do better next week. If you are doing the right things, it will come off!
Don't get discouraged. You can do this!! And there are many, many people out there rooting you on and praying for you. Keep the faith. ~A friend. :)