Friday, October 31, 2008

The SmackDown Challenge is ON!!!!

As I strive to get healthy, my morning radio show has been working with Jimmy Page (Fitness Guru!) to eat well and lose weight (Tracey and Mike...not Skinny Dave).

Well, Jimmy confronted me and Tracey about being "Stalled" in our progress to drop the pounds. He was right! So, Tracey has decided to challenge me to a "Weight Loss SmackDown!"

Between today and the end of the year, the one who drops the biggest percentage of weight will be awarded the "SmackDown" prize. We aren't sure what the prize will be yet but will let you know. If you have any suggestions leave us a comment!

From now until Dec. 31st we will post the "Weight Loss SmackDown" updates on Friday after I do my weigh-in. Because Tracey is a girl (and it is not polite to ask a girl her weight) we will be posting only her percentage of weight loss. Check the left side of the TMD blog for a poll and vote on who you think will win our "SmackDown!"

Thanks for your support! - Mike

2 comments:

Anna said...

GO MIKE GO!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! GAME ON!!! MEN LOSE WEIGHT A LOT FASTER THAN WOMEN! :c) JUMP ON THE BIKE SADDLE AND RIDE BROTHER, RIDE!! :) (do I hear "Born to be Wild" in the background?! :)

Sarah said...

A little competition never hurt anyone. ;)
Good luck!