Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 8/22/08

Back to even...

Current Weight: 321
Last Week's Weight: 324
Loss for the Week: 3

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 62


Feeling a bit better as I'm back to even after a few weeks of yo-yo activities. I have spent the week slowly working on going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. I tried to do it in one day - not smart! By Monday I will be getting up early enough to do my workout and make it to station on time.

Between you and me...I want to knock out this last 20 pounds fast! I know that my not be the "Correct" way to think about it but that is what I really want to do. We'll see.

Live Well, Live Healthy!

Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Mike,
I was just stopping by to check on your progress. A 62 lb loss is pretty impressive, your almost there...

Mahalo,

Charles

Mike said...

Charles -

Thanks! Working hard to show off that shirt this fall. Please give my best to your staff.

Mike