Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 11/7/08

Let's hear it for November...

Current Weight: 314
Last Week's Weight: 316
Loss for the Week: 2

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 69


Eating right, on the bike and the pounds come off! This week I did something that I have never done before - Fast. I wanted to do it along with prayer for our country. However, I had also not eaten the best over the weekend and figured that this would be a good way to kick-start my week. It wasn't as hard as I thought - you have to keep yourself busy so you don't have time to sit and think about the fact that you are not eating.

Jimmy Page and I met this week and he has suggested that I do a "Juice Fast" once a week. I'm going to try it starting this Monday. I tell you more about it this week.

Live Well, Live Healthy!

Mike

PS - Don't forget to look at the post below for some great savings and a FREE food tasting at SupperThyme this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go man GO! Only 11 more for the goal! :)

Emory

Rgutro said...

Wow! 2 more pounds! Fantastic. - Hmm. A juice fast sounds interesting...I'll be curious to hear how it works out.
You're right about keeping yourself busy not to eat. We're always doing home projects on weekends and sometimes don't stop to eat... I think that just because the clock says "lunch" doesn't mean your body needs it.
Lately, whenever I'm craving some snack, I'll down a full glass of cool water, and will lose my appetite for the snack, so that's worked.
Keep going! You're doing fantastic!