Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Weigh-In 2/15/08

Drum Roll, please.....

Current Weight: 356
Last Week's Weight: 356
Loss for the Week: 0

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 27

Now, I have to tell you that I am not concerned about not losing any weight this week. As a matter of fact I'm thrilled that I didn't gain anything. If you were listening to the show earlier this week you know that I fell on the ice outside of my house and landed hard on my "backside!" I have note been on the bike since then because the harder seat is very painful. I'm praying that I can be back on it tomorrow. Our "Fitness Guru" Jimmy Page says it is better to heal first and then get back to your normal exercise routine. Trying to do your normal workout after an injury could cause more damage and knock you out for a longer time.

OK, back to the ice pack....

Talk to you soon!

Mike

No comments: