Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Weigh-in 2/8/08

Here we are again...

Current Weight: 356
Last Week's Weight: 358
Loss for the Week: 2

Starting Weight: 383 Total Loss: 27

I have to tell you that this shows what happens when you have turned your body into a fuel burning machine. I went on a business trip this week and stayed at a place that didn't have an exercise bike! Ugh! Then I was at a 6-hour meeting where lunch was served....lets just say it wasn't the healthiest meal. And I will admit.....I had A COOKIE! It was sooooo good. And what do you know - I felt satisfied - with just the one cookie. Two months ago, I would have had five.

Last night my wife and I went to Medieval Times where I did eat the Half-potato and the dessert. However, because I know have trained my body to use the incoming food as a fuel source, I can enjoy some indulgences without sacrificing my plan. The discipline part is to make sure you don't indulge everyday....it is a very slippery slope.

**Quick Plug** - I hope you will check out the daily, 2-minute program from our Fitness "Guru," Jimmy Page. Fit Life Radio airs every weekday at 6:02pm. It is a great pump up that never fails to motivate and enlighten.

Didn't post alot this week...busy, busy, busy....but I plan to put up a few more posts this week. Thanks for your continued support and prayers!

Talk to you soon,

Mike

No comments: